Varuna Cables are manufactured as per IS: 694. These cables are manufactured with 99.97% pure copper conductors, which have a low conductor resistance. The conductors are insulated with a special grade of PVC on sophisticated made co-extrusion lines. The outer sheath consists of highly abrasion-resistance PVC compound impervious to grease, oil, water, etc.
- Electrolytic cathode grade of 99.97% purity
- Reference to IS standard conductors IS 8130:1984 with latest amendments
- Reference to IS Standard for PVC Insulation IS 5831:1984 with latest amendments
- Excellent mechanical and electrical properties.
- Higher current carrying capacity to take overload and withstand voltage fluctuations.
- Maximum continuous conductor temperature in PVC is 70°C
- Induction motor